Last updated: September 25, 2021
The following are guidelines, this is not a legal document.
- Users to promote a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone
- To encourage a culture of inclusivity, diversity, respect, intercultural (and species) tolerance, while engaging with others
- To respect other people’s intellectual property, copyrights, trademarks and other legal rights
- No racist, homophobic, transphobic content
- No hateful content directed towards others based on gender preferences, religious or sexual identity
- No content depicting, admitting to or promoting non-consensual interactions and/or abuse of a person or animal
- No incitement of hatred, violence or promotion of violent ideologies
- No content illegal in Ireland
- No harassment or doxxing of other sparks (identities in the Sequel universe)
- Public revealing of the identity of an individual behind another spark (identity in the Sequel universe) is explicitly forbidden
- No sparks that can be unambiguously linked to real persons, organisations or trademarks (unless owned or controlled by the spark’s creator)
- No real world, non-fictional content (such as news, current affairs, etc.) that isn’t related to the Sequel universe and storyline
- No advertising of unrelated products and services
Temporary guidelines imposed for the duration of Beta testing phase:
- No nudity, pornography and sexually explicit content, including artistic depictions in public bubbles
Content that doesn’t meet the above guidelines will be removed. Any content deemed illegal will be removed and reported to the relevant policing authority.
These provisions notwithstanding, the administration of the service reserves the right to limit or revoke any user’s access permissions, at any time, for any reason, except as limited by law.